Hit your goal with these fundraising tips!
When you participate in WWF’s Run to Restore Nature, every dollar you raise is a step forward for wildlife and the fight against climate change. Here are some tips to help you meet your fundraising goal:
Personalize your page
Make sure to personalize your page. Set your fundraising goal, add photos or videos and share why you’re running to restore nature.
Let your friends know
Let your friends and followers know that you’re running to restore nature by:
- Sharing a link to your personal fundraising page on social media and tagging your friends.
- Posting your training journey on social media. Let people know why this is important to you and don’t be shy about asking for their support!
- Using the hashtag #RunForNature and tagging us @WWFCanada
- Challenging your friends to join you or beat your fundraising goal (a little competition can be a whole lot of fun).
- RSVP-ing to WWF-Canada’s Run to Restore Nature Event on Facebook.
Ask your employer
An employer donation or match can go a long way in helping you meet your goal and earning amazing fundraising prizes.
Host your fundraising event!
Host a FUNdraising event such as a bake sale, yard sale, potluck or raffle. Let WWF-Canada know about your event and we’ll send you a free event kit including stickers, posters and a WWF-branded item to raffle off.
When you choose to participate in WWF’s Run to Restore Nature, every dollar you raise and every step you take is a step forward for you and nature. What’s more, you can earn some amazing rewards when you meet and exceed your fundraising goals!
Visit our Fundrasing Rewards page to learn more!